M&S Yoghurts not as good as Sainsbury's


Sainsburys blackcurrant yoghurt still occupying the top spot in the Yoghurt  Charts - a year after the first yoghurt chart launched. 


I bought a batch of these M & S "Extremely Fruity" yoghurts the other day without realising that they contain blackcurrant and blueberry.  If I had spotted blueberry on the label - I wouldn't have bought them, and there wouldn't have been any doubt in my mind that these could knock Sainsbury's blackcurrent off the top spot.  But, as we are not comparing like for like, and because they contain blueberry, these yoghurts are automatically excluded from the chart. Blueberry's should be confined to muffins, in my opinion, and kept out of yoghurts.

I must, however, take issue with the description "Extremely Fruity" on the M&S branded yoghurts, it is gross misrepresentation; unless the definition of fruity is extended to mean just the seeds rather than the flesh of the fruit - because they are very, uhm . . .gritty. They are strong on flavour though.

Comments

Popular Posts