Aldi champagne rhubarb yoghurt


I must read yoghurt labels more carefully. My heart skipped s beat when I saw these in Aldi last week.  I have mentioned before that Sainsbury's Champagne Rhubarb yoghurts were a favourite of mine thirty odd years ago, so it was with great expectation and anticipation that I peeled back the lid for my first taste of Aldi's rhubarb yoghurt. 

But I knew as soon as I had took off the lid, I could just tell that the consistency was just a bit too thick.  A glance at the description on the label and the first spoonful in my mouth confirmed what my subconscious brain already knew - this contained whipping cream. A travesty. This is not a yoghurt. It is a fool.  Whipped cream, like Blueberries, has no place in a yoghurt.


Automatic disqualification from the yoghurt charts. End of review. 

Comments

Popular Posts